Enter your company and/or personalities for the awards today and if you are shortlisted, you will benefit from a host of opportunities putting your organisation in the spotlight, as recognised by the industry:
- Elevate your company profile within the RESI industry
- Be recognised as the best of the best in your sector, judged by senior industry leaders
- Gain exposure to the RESI Awards and Property Week audiences and enjoy coverage about your organisation in pre- and post-event write-ups.
- Exclusive use of the ‘RESI Awards Finalist’ logo
- Meet and engage with influential figures and decision makers from across the RESI property sector
Our bumper Winners & Finalists Guide is published in Property Week, giving you and your organisation even more exposure to the sector, both online and in print. View the 2021 Winners & Finalists Guide>
Check out our Video Library to see what our Partners and previous winners have to say about RESI Awards here >
TOP TIPS FOR ENTERING
- To be eligible, all entries must relate to the past year: 01 January 2021 – 31 December 2021
- Make sure that you read and fully comply with the criteria
- Provide as much evidence of your results as possible
- Be sure that you have the correct permissions needed to reveal any potentially sensitive information
- Photos and images are useful to our judges
- You can start your entry online and save it to complete it at any point before the deadline
- Adding supporting documents - please zip your files into one folder and submit, this allows you to add more than one document or image file
- And lastly, don’t be modest, this is the time to brag about your biggest achievements!
THE JUDGING PROCESS
The RESI Awards has a prestigious and rigorous two stage judging process to ensure independence and provide clarity on the shortlist and winner. Our independent panel of judges is made up of major industry figures, who read, review and discuss the entries to decide on the winners.
For 2022, we are expanding our roster of judges to include even more C-suite industry figures from across the residential property world and beyond, to include representatives from the property Week Diversity & Inclusion Editorial Advisory Board and our Climate Crisis Challenge campaign.
NB - We ask all judge to declare any conflict of interests before the entries are reviewed to ensure the process is completely fair.